chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Monday, August 28, 2006

okay. i just got finished looking through a few photo albums of emerson as a one or two year old.

i feel anguished. it's going too fast. help.

it was good though. looking at those pictures made me want to slow down. way down. and who the hell cares if my dishes are done? my babies are growing up.

will someone remind me of this when i get stressed out? i feel terrified that i'll get to the end and have missed it all.

oh God help me be here now with these sweet little ones. heal me so that i can see them. really see them now... and not in pictures two years from now. please help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

The fast thing keeps getting faster I have to say. The only thing that helps me is to pray each day (and I sure don't always do it!) that He will help me stay *in* the moment with my kids, enjoying and basking in where they are right now, instead of wishing it away. Which is really really easy to do when they're little.

That said, the older my kids get, the better it gets -- so, God is good.

Sorry we haven't connected. I don't have your e-mail or phone number -- couldn't figure out your e-mail from your post on my lj. Feel free to e-mail me at Beth@Koruna.net.

Many blessings,
Beth

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >