chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

hello all. i think i'll be leaving the blog world for now. i may be back when life is more normal. but for now... i've gotten to a bridge where i have nothing left to write with out giving details i don't wish to give.

please continue to pray for me and my family. all are welcome to email me for updates.

goodbye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll miss your entries, but i understand.
bless you,
kirsten

7:02 PM  
Blogger jlee said...

chels,
i will so miss your thoughts and emotions.
but, i too understand.
just know, you are doing exactly what you need to in life and i love you so much.
please don't stop writing.......journal, make a word file on your computer.....do something to get it out.... you are such a gifted writer....
yours always,
jamie

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have to go, you have to go. You don't know me but I just want you to know I will miss you. I ran across your blog purely by accident a few months ago and have been touched and inspired by it ever since. I am truly sorry for the sadness that has entered your life -- whatever it may be. Please know that and thank you for sharing part of your life. Take care and bless you. Grace

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea I will be praying for you. God bless you and keep you and the boys safe. Great that you chose that English name after all! With love Caroline

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >