chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

hello all. i am losing momentum on this blog. such huge and personal things are going on in my life that i just can't fathom throwing them out to the whole world. but to talk about anything else just seems so weird.

hmmmmm... let's see... what trivial information can i offer... my good friend zena is staying with me this weekend along with her beautiful children.. mazzy and abe. it's been such a wonderful thing. not trivial at all actually.

i am surrounded by so many wonderful friends. God has blessed me richly. i am realizing more and more how much God provides for us when life seems to crumble. in the midst of suffering he sees us. we love Him not for preventing pain in our lives but for walking through it with us.

emerson has now extended my name to honey sugar mama. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea I haven't checked in with you for a while, and I am really sorry to read that you are going through such a tough time. My prayers are yours: I am in England so may be praying for you in the small hours of the morning ,your time- when I often feel the world weighing most heavily on my shoulders. So remember me, remembering you, if you too are lying awake. God bless. Caroline

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea - you and your family are still in my prayers. Sounds like Emerson is talking a lot now. I encourage you to remember even when there is a dark night of the soul God is there. I think also God uses little ones a lot of times to bring some joy and laughter into the day. Liz

5:52 PM  
Blogger mg said...

chelsea,

jeff c gave me the 411. i want you to know that you are in our prayers. if there is anything we can do, please let us know. (and i'm not just saying that either...seriously!!)

God bless you in this time.
Michael

10:22 AM  
Blogger jlee said...

chelsea,
please don't stop blogging.
i love to read your words and thoughts....even though you cannot go into details....you still inspire.
all my love, j

12:11 PM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Chelsea--

Well, we don't know you all that well, but Kori and I have your back. If you need anything -- a sane play date, or whatever -- just call us. Our number's in the directory Jeff's handing out on Wednesday.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >