chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

thank you all for your emails and comments. i appreciate the prayers more than you can even imagine. please, please, please keep them coming.

emerson has taken to calling me mommy-sugar. as in "night-night mommy-sugar." :) very cute. makes me feel like a million bucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

he's so cute. heh, you're his sugar mama. :)

5:31 AM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Kori and I are praying.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >