chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

it has been a very dark and complicated time in my life. i can't go into it here. it's not the right forum... but those of you who pray... please remember me. our family.

i don't know that i even have the energy to write about anything at all right now.

how's this... emerson always brings joy to me. he's been progressively more and more interested in the potty. occasionally he wants to give it a shot. i'm not pushing it right now... but if he wants to try... who am i to stop him. anyway... we were at my parents when he wanted to test his skills. he sat on the potty for a while and nothing happened. finally he looked up at me and said... "it not turnin' on." ha!

5 Comments:

Blogger PEZmama said...

praying!

12:30 PM  
Blogger jlee said...

so glad to see you are back!
Emerson will probably learn quickly.....he is so smart.
i love you immensely....
always.
j

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray....here is a way to see when a little one is ready to potty train....and in all my days of childcare and being a nanny etc it has always worked when I tried it. If a little one can draw a circle shape -does not have to be perfect then she or he has small muscle control enough to be able to hold it etc. Just an interesting thing. Oh, this is Liz since I do not have a blog i need to post as anonymous.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm most definitely praying for you Chelsea...glad to see that you're blogging again...it seems as though this is a very difficult time for you and your loved ones. From your last several blogs i have a feeling of what is going on and i assure you that i will be down on my knees for you tonight. Love in Christ...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

i will be praying for you. i'm sorry things are bad right now. if you need to talk, call me. i love you!
as for emerson, he is so freaking cute. that is great that he is already interested! summertime is a great time to potty train too. good luck with it!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >