chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

oh... one more thing. okay two more... i just can't get over this talking phase of emerson's life. it's so amusing.

anyway... i realized that when he sings his abc's... he say's "double-me" instead of "W". :) makes sense to a two year old... when mommy sings it to me she says "double-you" therefore when i sing it i say "double-me".

today emerson was talking about daddy being at work and what he does there. then i asked... "emerson, what's mommy's work?" his response: "care of me and make pancakes." beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >