chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

soooooo... we had our ultrasound this morning and the verdict... ????

we're having another little boy.

i couldn't be more thrilled. i really couldn't. it didn't matter to me either way.... this just crystallizes and focuses my dreaming. there were an equal set of wonderful things either way... and now i just get to relish and dream of a specified set.

this has made everything much more personal and real. for me that couldn't be better. it is no longer some distant concept of baby... it is my little boy. our son.

everything else looked perfect on the ultrasound. so... onward and upward.... or maybe outward.

thank you for all of your prayers and support. it has meant the world. (don't stop now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >