chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

last night at 8:00pm i felt like i was going to die of exhaustion. my throat was sore and my eyes were burning so i went to bed with emerson and was asleep before ten. then chris let me sleep in and i forced myself out of bed at 9:30!!!! i definitely could have slept longer. but that would have been obscene. anyway... this morning the sore throat was gone and i'm feeling much perkier.

we had pancakes this morning and colored easter eggs which was a much bigger event in my mind than it turned out to be in real life. :) i get really gooey about all kinds of holiday tradition with emerson... coloring eggs, trick or treating, checking the stockings, carving the pumpkin, baking cookies together, wrapping presents, decorating the tree, making valentines etc... but usually his interest wanes after about 3 minutes and i'm left coloring eggs by myself while he and chris go outside to play on his "vroomer" (vespa). or something. maybe next year.

oh well. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >