chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

today was one of those days that i was just tired to the bone and i could literally feel gravity sucking me down into a prostrate position. i felt so incredibly huge all day. like my stomach was just this gigantic mass threatening to topple me over any time i stood up. and then i thought... "oh my gosh. i'm only half way through this pregnancy. i'm not going to make it. there's no where left to grow!"

but i know this baby will find a way to press out my belly until it's inconceivable.

now for a snack and then to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >