chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Friday, August 17, 2007

it's been nice blogger. i've really always wanted to be with LJ. i've just finally found the strength to leave you. you will always be my first. goodbye.

www.ckmama.livejournal.com

come up and see me some time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in order to faciliate people finding your new blog... take the www off of the front of your link. This happens to me every time I try to forward my readers (all 2 of them) from blogger.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >