chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

not that it's a democracy... but we're leaning towards the name sasha for our new little boy and a little feedback never hurt anyone. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger daniel fox said...

i'm always a little concerned about names that have other gender associations. just a thought.

7:06 PM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Despite what Danielle says, I love it. But then again my kids are named Chien, Pak and Xiu Dan. I might not be the right person to ask...

5:57 AM  
Blogger mg said...

i agree with df.

i'd be worried about how other kids will respond to him with that name.

11:44 AM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

I hear what Michelle's saying, but I don't think Sasha is a popular enough girl's name for many kids to know which gender it is.

My wife has a boy's name, and her brothers are Karey and Kris. They all seemed to do okay. Well, sort of.

At any rate, when I hear Sasha, I don't really think 'girl's name.' There are LOTS of boys with that name. (I think it's a nickname for Alexander).

2:08 PM  
Blogger chelsea said...

all interesting and appreciated comments... keep them coming.

3:46 PM  
Blogger amy paxton said...

Chelsea, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name for a boy...in fact, I have always loved that name for a boy, as well as a grown man. And I especially think it is wonderful since it is often used in Russia and you love the sound of the Russian language.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >