chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

i took the book quiz, the country quiz, the famous world leader quiz and the classic movie quiz as represented on blake and amy's blogs. here are my results....

i am ulysses by james joyce.
i am ireland.
i am ghandi.
i am sunset boulevard.

??? i don't know but it was good for a little entertainment.

tonight my family all went to mongolian b-b-que to celebrate my birthday. loads of fun. loads of food.
generous gifts. chris gave me the new dave matthews cd. we loved dave matthews when we were dating and felt that his first two albums were out of this world. the following albums were good but lacked the cohesiveness and whatever that magic tenderness was in the first two. now he's set out on his own and we thought we'd give him another whirl. jt got me the shins cd that i borrow from him so now i have my own copy. christopher gave me my choice of a free haircut and color (he is a hair stylist), babysitting this weekend, or hair products. (and then apologized because he'd do any of those things for me anyway but he just bought a car and is broke.) he needn't worry... the presents don't make so much of a difference at this stage in life... it's the presence of people and their willingness just to be in my life that means the most. (oh and christopher also wrote this all inside of a very hip Barbie birthday card.) candy and richie came and gave me a genrous check. very kind. and my mom and dad had one of the collages i made framed for me. it turned out so beautifully. they also footed the bill for all of us to wine and dine till we were stuffed to the gills.
so it was a terrific evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >