chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

i love baby language. one of emerson's favorite things to talk about is "cuejawbbers". used gramatically: "daddy will use his cuejawbbers to fix your toy." or "do you need a philips or a flathead cuejawbber?"

have been really sick. yesterday was awful. today has been better. sharon, abby and norah came to hang out today and i was feeling great but about mid way through the morning i could feel myself plummetting. now my head is spinning and i just want to stay on the couch for the rest of my life.

sigh......

all i can really do is say thank you God for high hormone levels and a growing baby. it's exactly what i want. :)

self pity is really not an option in this case. there are those days though where i just want to be a little girl home from school who gets to lie around and watch tv and be pampered. when i was a little girl and i was sick... my mom used to give me a little bell to ring whenever i needed her. where can i get a bell like that now? :)

anyway... when i start thinking like that i have to remind myself that all this nausea is evidence of the miracle and blessing i've prayed for. and the reason it's so hard to pamper myself is the other answer to prayer who runs around my house making messes and warming my heart. and then i just feel so overwhelmingly blessed... nausea and all.

(sorry sharon if i seemed like a real dud today. i didn't want to tell you i was getting sick because i thought you'd leave and i wanted you to stay.) :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >