chelsea kay's days

a stay at home mom trying to figure things out

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

i'm a stay at home mom. i'm crazy about my little boys. in a past life i was an acting major. i love to read more than almost anything. if i could get a second degree it would be in art history. i love jesus somethin' awful. and i go to an amazing church who loves me well.

Monday, February 02, 2004

today i had micah again for the first time in two weeks. it was as if he had never been gone. :) although now he's saying my name which is wonderful.

i also had zoe today.

i've been spending time with God lately. i noticed a huge difference in the ease and peace i felt with the kids today. i feel like i'm stabe inside. like i've got love and emotional reserves to spare. last night i layed on my bed and prayed and read and it literally felt like my insides were trembling. i felt like i was coming to life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >